Here at Forum Communications Printing, we’ve been utilizing co-mailing and co-palletization processes for many years.
Our Customers Save Money on Postage!
Some common questions we hear are listed for you below...
- Postage just went up for me again. Is there anything I can do to reduce the postage rates I’m paying for my publication or catalog?
- There’s a good chance you can save on your postage by utilizing co-mailing or co-palletization services. We can help you with this.
- What is co-mailing?
- Co-mail combines multiple individual mail pieces or titles to create a larger, single mailing stream. The result of combining these pieces into a larger “pool” is that each mailer in that pool receives a larger postage discount than they would have by mailing individually.
- What is co-palletization?
- Co-palletization combines bundles of of mail which have already been addressed and presorted and places them on pallets. These pallets then drop ship to appropriate post office for final distribution. The postage savings on co-palletization are typically less than co-mail, but there are also fewer restrictions on size and addressing.
- How do I know if I can save money by using co-mailing or co-palletization services?
- Have our mailing experts at Forum Communications Printing perform a free analysis for you. Click here to learn more today.
- Are there benefits other than cost savings to using co-mailing or co-palletization services?
- Some of the additional benefits you may see include: better tracking ability, your mail piece arrives in better physical condition, and optimized delivery time frame.